Oswayo Valley High School
Class of 2014
If you would like to work on your project prior to the October meeting, you need to get preliminary approval BEFORE you start work. Failure to do so may jeopardize that work being applied toward the Culminating Project. It's all about communicating a plan.
Information sheet from the Class Meeting in May.
CULMINATING PROJECTS HANDBOOK: Class of 2014.
Job Shadowing Packet
Follow this timeline for successful completion of the Culminating Project:
- Oct: Class Meeting - Introduction to the Culminating Project
- Fall (Oct & Nov): Teacher scheduled First Meeting - What Do You Want To Do For Your Project?
- Winter (Dec & Jan & Feb): Student scheduled Second Meeting - How Are You Progressing?
- Jan 21: Written Plan Finalized
- Spring (specific date assigned by English teacher): Written Component
- Spring (Mar & Apr): Student scheduled Third Meeting - Are You Ready?
- Apr 28: Research, Technology, Visual Components Completed and Turned In
- May 7: Open House (attendance at Open House is mandatory for successful completion of the Culminating Project)